Blogs

House construction cost in detail

House construction cost in detail

House construction cost is always the combination of grey structure cost and finishing cost. Construction of home structure is known as grey structure and amount paid to build grey structure is known as grey structure cost. Grey structure includes erecting walls, roof work, plastering and preparation of floors. Whereas finishing work includes the works like tile fixing, woodwork, false ceiling and interior and exterior finishing. Cost paid for finishing work is known as finishing cost.

Grey structure cost per square foot

Per square feet cost of grey structure is Rs. 1350-1800 per square foot. The variation is due to the type of structure you want to build. Simple structure will cost Rs. 1350 per square foot, whereas detailed structures with arches and extra beams will cost Rs. 1800 per square foot.

Finishing cost per square foot

Per square feet cost of finishing is Rs. 1150-2200. The variation is due to the type of finishing you chose for your home. Normal finished will cost Rs. 1150 per square foot, whereas expensive or imported finishes will cost Rs. 2200 per square foot.

Total house building cost

Total construction cost to build a house is in the range from 2500-4000 Pak Rupees per square foot. This variation depends on the type of structure you want to build and finishes you choose for your home.

Construction cost of a house in detail

The table below shows the work stages to build a home and prices to complete each work type. Table also shows the percentage cost of each work type.

Price table for home construction (Showing normal 5 Marla house construction cost)

Covered area = 1800 sq ft

Construction rate = Rs. 2500/- per sq ft

Work Type % of total work Rs. Per sq. ft. for 1800 sq. ft. home (5 Marla)
Foundation 8% Rs. 360,000/-
Brickwork / walls 25% Rs. 1,125,000/-
Roofing 20% Rs. 900,000/-
Finishing 20% Rs. 900,000/-
Wood work 15% Rs. 675,000/-
Sanitary + Electrification 12% Rs. 540,000/-
Total 100% Rs. 4,500,000/-

NOTES:
  • Construction cost in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Gwadar, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan, Peshawar, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, Quetta, Sargodha, Hyderabad Sindh, Sahiwal, Jhelum, Gujrat Pakistan, Sheikhupura, Kasur and other cities of Pakistan varies due to variation in construction material rates.
  • Construction costs / rates in this blog are updated regularly (last updated on 26-05-2017).

1. Ashar

I need to know how much it cost me to make basement of 2.5 marla plot in Lahore.

Can you also refer me any good builder in Lahore.
    Thanks in advance.

• Ashar
      It will cost you approximately 10 LAC
      The best way to find a builder is to visit the under construction homes / buildings in your area. Meet the owner, view the work quality and then select builder.

2. Rashid

Sir,

I want to construct a 5 marla double storey house in Bahria Enclave, Islamabad. Could you please let me know what would be the fair construction cost of a good quality construction including mumty? and what is the cost of per sq foot in Islamabad now a days?

I shall be very thankful to you.

3. aamir shahzad

Dear sir,
    kindly tell me how much cost per square foot with material (grey structure, paint, wood work, every thing finishing work)

4. Ashar

I want to construct 2.5 marla commercial plot like basement only total covered area was 930 sq.ft
    Now we add basement which is 474 sq.ft.
    I need to know how much the total cost for basement .ground flour and first floor
    And tell me how much if I make basement only

5. hasnain shah

hi

how much is cost to build a hall on 15 Marla . also how much its cost if we do this hall in basement ?

thanks

6. i want to construct a house in Gulberg Residentia Islamabad on 10 marla with covered area as 1800 square feet .i want to construct gray structure with arches and extra beams and expensive or imported finish. Plz tell me approximate cost .

7. Please guide me with construction costs of 1 canal 3 bedroom single story house on 50×90 feet plot with 1 room basement.
    Many thanks

8. Ali

I have 375 sq yard plot and I am planning to construct single story house with covered area 250 sq yards. Please give me construction cost.

• Abu Maryam

Assalamoalaikum. PLease can you help me on calculating the cost on 60*90 plot in B17 Islamabad. Double storey with total covered area approx 7000. Good plaster and big size China tiles in baths. Chips on top roof, parlino on one floor, porcelain on first floor, terrace and porch ziarat white and passages sunny white, chawala aluminum windows, solid wooden doors. Each room dressing cabinets, false ceiling, gate boundary wall including, outside lawn and inside small lawn arrangement should be done by contractors. Please estimate for me and help me.

• Abu Maryam

Thanks a lot. Are the specifications comes under A category construction? I have total of 9 baths , 6 bedrooms, 3 kitchens, the contractor is expecting 1.7 cror. Is this ok? He will get 4lac monthly and will complete in 2 years.

• Abu Maryam

Thanks a lot. I will be thankful if you mention what are the specific of A category construction. JazakaAllah khair.

• Abu Maryam
            A Category house has good quality grey structure. Imported or high quality fixtures. Granite kitchen tops. Granite or corian vanities tops. Top quality aluminium and glass for windows.

9. Saeed

I have 8 Marla plot in Peshawar village area.i want to build 4 underground rooms and varanda.and 4 rooms with attached bath.and 2 kichen and varanda on ground floor .kindly tell me total cost with finshing

10. Jawad

Aoa, sir really appriciated your effort. Kindly guide me, i want to build a house in bahria town phase 8. Its 225 sq ft per marla. I am having 11 marlas. I want to construct on 8 marla single story right nw and then convert it to double story when my pocket allows me, and leaving 3 marla for extra spacing for lawn or plantation. Kindly give me d estimated cost of good quality work and normal qualiy for 8 marla single story and also tell me d grey cost and finishing cost seperately?
    Jawad

11. Malik

Salam,
    I am constructing a house on 500SY plot with total of 10,000SF covered area including full basement. I have already spent 16 Million and much more remaining to spend. Currently tiles fixing is in progress. 90% of total required tiles I have already purchased. Rest are window’s UPVC/Glass, Wood works, Steel work, Painting, electric & plumbing accessories installation remain. is there anyone who guide me that how much remaining amount to be required to complete house construction. I plan to use Ash-wood and class-A electrical & Plumbing accessories.

12. Amjad majid alhaj

Good evening
    I want to construct banglow over 500 sq yards plot
    With basement
    GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR.CATOGORY 1.in bahria town karachi
    How much cost.
    How much time need.

13. Mirza

Sir, I have 16 marla plot in gulshan maymar karachi. I want to build 1/2 plot single story. Please provide me the total cost and how much covered area is allowed.

14. Hanif

I want to construct ten marla three bedroom double story house in behria town phase 8. but want to construct on only 5 to 6 marla leaving remaining land for loan. kindly estimate cost for me

15. Asifbutt

What will be the cost on a 5 marla double story house with premium quality material in bahria town Rawalpindi?

16. Ash

Hi
    Want to ask about good architects in rwp. What is the cost of basement without toilet of a on kanal plot.
    What is approximate covered area of a 50 into 90 plot.

• Ash
      Covered area of 2 storey 1 Kanal house is 4500 sq ft
      For a 1 kanal house with basement, covered area will be 5400 or more
      For local architects just ask the owner of your next under construction homes

17. Malik Ehtasham

Dear Sir,

I want to construct a 10 marla house in Bahria Town Phase 3 Rawalpindi. What will the total cost of construct with solid material and if i hired a construction consultant what will be the total cost?

regards

18. waqas

Bro please let me know that if I want to build 5 bed room home (15 marla) in Faisalabad with small laan and garage for two cars, how much will it cost ?

19. Junaid Awan

Dear ,
    I have 5 Marla Plot in Tarnol Islamabad,
    I want to build it in single Story, normal living style, no luxury, simple and modern.
    how much will be cost ?

• mazhar memon

Is body making cellular (also called foam) blocks and panels in Pakistan,this technology has been used in developed countries for last 60 years and appears to be frequently used in third word and developing countries, I have searched but I have not been lucky so far. I was looking for a supplier in
      this method of manufacturing blocks and panels have huge advantages for a country like Pakistan. India is far ahead in this and in fact they are manufacturing machinery for it.
      karachi.

20. Amna

Hi.. I want to renovate my two washrooms
    Like put in tiles and stuff and I also want to renovate my kitchen
    Any idea how much would it cost?
    Keeping in mind I’m not going for something very fancy

21. Najeeb

Hi dear
    i have a three bed room one kanal double story house in Gujranwala cant. i want to renovate the house by adding two beds one in ground floor and one in first floor. i also want to change the bathroom fittings.
    Do you have any competent person with all technical skill and know how to handle this
    Secondly how much it should cost
    regards
    Najeeb

22. Dilshad

Hello , I have an old house of 10 marla want to demolish and reconstruct 2 double story houses of 5 marla each in Sargodha. Can you please tell me how much cost will be approximately ?

23. Aanur

AOA,
    i have a 30*60 plot in G-15/1, with depression, i want to construct basement, ground and first floor, can you please tell me a rough estimate of the full house construction, also a basement in g-15 is recommended or not?

24. Mushtaq

Hello,

I have a house single story of 100 sq yds. I want to renovate it, need to know the estimate of further 2 floor construction. Currently My house is cement sheeted… Need your expert advice. Thanks much

25. Fahad

Asalamu Alakum I want to build a 1300 Sq Feet double story house in Islamabad with just basic structure and electric/sanitation. How much will price?

26. tauquir ali raza

i want to construct a plot 35*70 in bahria town karachi. kindly give me the estimate of ground plus one or only ground floor separately. please inform the company names who are working in BTK. estimated construction time. thanks

• tauquir ali raza
      Double storey house will cost you approximately 60 LAC
      Single storey will cost 35-40 lac
      To find good contractor, just visit the society and see under construction houses
      Just meet the owner of house to know about the reputation of builder
      After that you can select a good builder

27. Bhatti

Dear Sir,

I am planing to build a house of 1 Kanal (50*90) in islamabad which includes a open basement (due to location of plot ,we don’t need any concerte wall) Ground Floor and First floor.
    I will provide all material .how much will total labour cost and material .
    I just need estimate of grey structure with good class of work.

Thanks in advance for your kind guidance

28. Fahad

Sir what will be construction cost of 5 marla single story house in Islamabad? And also an estimate with the labour salary..thanks

29. Shakel

I have 200 square yards plot. Kindly tell me
    1) how much would be cost for grey construction.

2) for200 sq yards I have to leave some space side/front or there will be full construction on 200 square yards.

30. Mehmood Tariq

Hi,
    I have old 80 yard corner house in Karachi Shah Faisal Colony 1, I want to demolition and construct new house there ground + 1, on ground floor I need 3 shops and one bed room and hall, on first floor I need 2 bed room one drawing room one kitchen please tell me how much total coast will come for all this work.

31. Shahid

Hi sir, i have grey structure 8 marla home double story, what is cost off finishing 8 marla home double story?
    Regard

32. Dear Sir,
    Today I received possession of my 8 marla plot in Bahria Orchard LCO scheme.

Could you kindly advise building cost on this size of plot. I believe Bahria leaves room in front/side and end construction is only allowed on 7 marla’s.

Looking forward. Thanking you!

33. Muhammad Saqib

AOA
    I am very please to see your efforts and prompt response really appreciable.

I have 30*95 sq feet hall and i want to construct 3 to 4 bed rooms with only two wash rooms, one kitchen and lounge approximately 1150 sq feet, please guide me how much cost will incurred on grey structure and finishing.

34. tanweer

Salams ,

Need to construct ground +1st floor villa on total of 3600 sqft . built up approx 2500 sqft .

kindly provide approx a+ construction cost breakup , like grey+finishes .
    maximum details possible please . this is in karachi scheme 33.

35. Adnan

I want to construct a simple 120, yds home with one drawing, dining, bedroom, kitchen, wash & bathroom with some open area & concrete roof in Karachi.
    Would you please let me know the cost of the same.

• Abu Salar
      Normal construction has simple structure without lot of details and finishing items are local with engineered doors
      A Class construction has detailed grey structure, imported finishes and fixtures and solid wood doors

36. need to construct 5 marla house in Lahore A grade quality so provide me best cost with break and also want to know architect all in charges for same.

lastly need to know how many SQ Ft we can build in same
    total coverd area 2010 sft

awaiting

37. Farrukh Siar

Hi,
    I am just curious, as I see that your estimates for 5 Marla and 7 marla are very close in prices. Like in many examples above you are estimating 5 Marla around 40 to 45 Lac and then 7 Marle from 50 to 55 Lac. Is this what really the difference? Furthermore, are you willing to help as contractor. I am trying to build in Rawalpindi Bahria Town Phase-8. This project will be multiple homes say around 3-4 at a time. Let me know…..
    Farrukh

• Farrukh Siar
      Basically 5 & 7 Marla covered area has no much difference
      In 7 Marla house we just leave open space on one side and more open space on front and back as compared to the 5 Marla house.
      NO. We are not working as contractor at the moment.
      Best way to find suitable contractor for you is to visit the site and see the house under construction
      Just check the quality of work and ask the owners abut the contractor
      For you;
      Never go for turnkey contract
      Just labor contract
      You should provide the material & just hire the contractor on labor rate.
      Never ever go for low bidders as low bid contractors will leave the work unfinished

38. Asif

Hi.

I am planning to construct house in Bahria Town Phase 8 (RWP) with the measurement of 10 marla (35X70).
    I want to construct with (Basement + Ground Floor + 1st Floor) with reasonable area for Porch & lawn and looking for “A” Category structure.
    I want your advice in regards of below aspects:

1 – Total Cost (Grey structure + Finishing) if you can segregate Basement separately and also grey structure cost + Finishing cost.
    2 – Approximate Covered Area
    3 – Time required for completion of whole house
    4 – What information to be asked from Contractors in order to make good comparison.

Will be obliged if you can assist in above aspects

39. Waqas

what will be the construction cost of 10 marla = 35×65

kindly give me detail, if i got rate rs.2000/ square feet.
    then cost will be 2000 x 2275 = 45,50000

is cost mai sb kuch shamil hota hai ? means material, sanitary, fan electricity etc?

40. Ali Hasnain

I need to build a 7 marla(250 square feet/marla( house in Jinnah gardens Islamabad. It will be double story with 2 room with attached baths, 1 kitchen, drawing/dining and tv launch. Same for the upper story as well. Can you please tell me the rough cost estimation for a normal constuction?

41. Yahya Khalil

what is the covered area of 200 sq. yards plot. how much it will cost upto roof for single unit. step by step cost in hyderabad.

• Yahya Khalil
      Single storey 200 yards house covered area is approximately 1650 sq ft
      Grey structure will cost 22 lac
      finishing will cost 15 Lac
      So total cost will be 37-38 lac

42. Amjad

Hello Sir,
    I am planning to build a house (with both ground and 1st floor) on 250 sq yd (35×70) plot in Bahria Town Karachi.

Covered Area Limit from (society Bye-Laws):
    Ground floor: 2420 sq.ft (max)
    1st floor: 1900 sq.ft (max)

Kindly if you can guide me. What cost it will take to build a complete house on above mentioned area according to the latest construction rates?
    Will wait for your reply.

Thanks.

43. Ahmad Mukhtar

Hello Sir,
    I am planning to build a house (with both ground and 1st floor) on 1 kanal plot in Central Park Lahore.

Covered Area Limit from (society Bye-Laws):
    Ground floor: 2720 sq.ft (max)
    1st floor: 2176 sq.ft (max)

Will wait for your reply.

Thanks.

44. Sardar Khan

Dear Sir,

I am planing to build a house on 10 Marla plot in DHA -2 which includes a basement, Ground Floor and First floor. I am in negotiation with multiple contractors for grey structure. I have got some labor rate quotations which vary from 310 to 330 with some minor differences in scaffolding. May I ask whats your take on rates and what will be the cost of Grey Structure and Finishing separately.

Thanks in advance for your kind guidance

• Sardar Khan
      Rate 310-330 is alright
      Grey structure will cost you 1500-1800 per sq ft
      Finishing will cost you 1500-2000 per sq ft
      Complete house construction cost will be 3000-3500 per sq ft
      Depending on the your choice of materials
      Normal materials will cost you more
      Imported materials will cost you more

45. waqas khalid

i want to build a 400 sq ft(1 room, 1 bath and covered roof in remaining area,without further up stairs) with T-R Gadder..its a single story house. what would be grey cost and what would be total cost with normal finishing.?
    please reply me as soon as possible.

46. Humayun

need to construct 5 marla house in DHA Phase XI Lahore A grade quality so provide me best cost with break and also want to know architect all in charges for same.

lastly need to know how many SQ Ft we can build in same

awaiting

• Humayun
      For 5 Marla double storey house in DHA Phase 11 or Halloki Garden, covered area is 1600-1700 max
      For A Class construction
      Grey structure cost will be 27-30 LAC
      Finishing cost will be 25 LAC
      Total cost will be 55 LAC

For architect;
      visit architects in DHA Lahore who have planning permission

47. waqas

i want to build a 400 sq ft(1 room, 1 bath and bar-amda,without further up stairs) with T-R Gadder..its a single story house. what would be grey cost and what would be total cost with normal finishing.?

48. Yasir

Please let me know the total cost for 1200 sqfeet house ground plus 1 construction.

Reply me as soon as possible

49. Abdul Rahman

Salam,

I am Rahman. I will be thank ful if you can tell me total cost of construction of 12 marla (covered area) double story house without basement in Rawalpindi with normal/local fittings.

50. Rizwan Moazzam

Hello,

I want to construct a 5 bedroom double story house (2 bed GF, 3 bed FF) on a 16 marla plot in DHA 1 Islamabad using local fittings. Kindly provide an estimate of the total cost. Thank you.

Rizwan

51. Moazzam Ahmed

I am constructing a house in DHA Phase 8 Karachi and so far the I have completed the structural works i.e. RCC Structure, Blockwork, Plaster and Door Frames. could you please advise me how much would be required to complete the remaining works. The area of Construction is 5,500 SM.
    Many Thanks,

52. Ashok

I have 1410 Sqft area of land – that is total covered area including the stairs. Labor contractor has asked for 210 per sqft, what should be the calculation method for labour charges to build single story (foundation 6 feet, walls 12 feet) house with terrace (7 feet walls)

• Ashok
      The rate quoted by your contractor is very reasonable
      How to calculate labor charges;
      Covered area x per sq ft labor cost to build house = labor cost
      1410 x 210 = Rs. 296,100/-

53. khursheed

what is the covered area of 120 sq. yards plot. how much it will cost upto roof for single unit. step by step cost.

54. ABDUL ALEEM KHAN

I HAVE A 120 YDS PLOT IN SCHEME 33 KARACHI.I WANT TO BUILD A HOUSE WITH GROUND + 1 WITH 4 OR 5 BED ROOMS . PLS . GUIDE ME WHAT IS THE COST I WILL BEAR TO CONSTRUCT A SINGLE STORY WITH 2 BED D/D AND A DOUBLE STORY WITH 5 BED D/D ….AND WHERE IS YOUR OFFICE IN KARACHI…..

55. Sam

hi, I have 240 sq yards plot in karachi, I want to build at 160 sq yards ground floor only, remaining will be lawn and open area, how much will be construction cost?
    thanks

56. Hummad shah

I have 125sqd plot bhria town Karachi I b build ground + 1 plz provide some detail about grey structure labour rate

• Tariq Gulzar
      Renovation work can not be calculated in sq ft
      as
      It depends on the scale of renovation you need
      Structural improvements increase the cost of renovation
      Do you want to upgrade kitchen baths, flooring
      All will cost you approximately 40-50 LAC

BUT IT CAN BE LESS if your scale of work is less

57. Hi,
    I am planning to build 1k house in Lahore. The contractor gave me a rate of 1250 per sq ft for grey structure. But now he is asking much more as he says Spanish style costs more due to canopies. How much extra the canopies cost. Thanks

58. hello ,
    I want to know the cost of grey structure of 2500 square foot house actually its ground floor is 2500 sqft and first floor almost same and one basement of 1800 sqft and our builder said it will cost you 900 per square feet here its cheep but I want to know they consider 1 floor or all three sets like 2500 square feet multiply by 900 or it will be calculated seperatly for each portion
    thanks

• Dani
      Grey structure cost is calculated for overall covered area
      Your builder is quoting very low rate
      Grey structure will cost you approximately 13-1500 per sq ft
      Your total covered area is 6700 sq ft
      Grey structure cost will be 85-95 LAC
      But for 2500 sq ft area, grey structure cost will be 28-30 LAC

59. Abdul Basit

I want to renovate my 10 marla house in faisal town lahore.it was built in 1990. How much it will cost. (please guide me in detail)

• Abdul Basit
      It depends on the level of renovation
      Old houses with terrazzo finishes, iron windows and structural problems, design alterations are bit expensive.

If you want to replace terrazzo flooring with marble one and iron windows with aluminum one, paints, replacement of baths and kitchen tiles
      It will cost you 15 LAC
      It can be more if you will choose expensive finishes and structural alterations are involved
      But it will cost less if you have just finishing renovation.

60. I want estimate for 180square yard portion construction on second floor 3 bed drawing room kitchen lounge. Kindly guide me regarding both grey structure and finished ( ready to live) house separately.

61. Fahad

Sir I have a plot of 10 marla in Lehtrar Islamabad, can you please tell me the cost of building just one story and basic constrution? Thanks!

62. Muhammad Kahlon

I want to build 3 marla sector shop in Bahria Orchard Lahore.
    It will consist of three floor basement , main floor and firstfloor total area will be 2100 Sq feet.
    Could any body guide me how much I need budget for gray structure and complete finish.
    And also if I hire only labor and provide material my self
    Thanks a lot

63. Yousaf

Dear friend
    I want to construct wall boundary around my farmhouse land of 16 kanals. Would you please tell me how does it cost? I want single bricks wall boundary without cement plaster. Many thanks

• Yousaf
      It will cost you approximately 9-10 Lac
      Single brick wall is always prone to cracks due to earthquakes
      Its better to use this technique

Use proper foundations, 2-2.5 feet deep, and expansion joint / gap like 0.5-1 inch after every 30-35 feet

• Yousaf
      It will cost you approximately 9-10 Lac
      Single brick wall is always prone to cracks due to earthquakes
      Its better to use this technique

64. muhammad Javaid

Aoa I want to built house on plot size 50*100 how much will be the cost per sft for basement,ground floor &firstfloor for grey structure and finishing cost separately location is Multan

• Muhammad Javaid
      First calculate the total covered area
      GREY STRUCTURE COST = Rs. 1500/- per sq ft
      FINISHING COST = Rs. 1000/- per sq ft

Normal good construction cost = Rs. 2500/- per sq ft

65. Salman

Dear Sir.we have an area of 81 Marlas in Peshawar. We have to construct a plaza which include 2 basements and 6 floors. How much will it cost.
    A complete finished plaza.
    Please I am Waiting for quick response.

66. M-Atiq

Good Day Sir,
    I want to build upper floor(ground floor is already completed) of my house at Nawabshah Sindh . total covered area is about 1800 sq ft.Can you please tell me the cost of Gray and finish ??

67. Adeel Jabbar

I want to construct upper portion of our home (10 Marla) in Lahore.
    Please tell me what will be the approx. cost on grey structure & Finishing cost.

68. Muhammad Ali Baig

On a 400 sq. yard (75′ X 48′) west open plot facing narrow one side (12-13″) road (Society boundary wall in front)I want to build a house (with maximum open area). Covered area should be around 2000 square feet or even less.
    Ground plus one Building plan is proposed to be submitted, though construction is planned for Ground only. Cantonment Byelaws allow 2/3rd covered area with 5’ open space on left, right & back and 7.5’ in front.
    Requirements are:
    1. Staircase with Separate entrance provision for both floors.
    2. No structure (permanent or temporary) to be on any side or open area.
    3. Covered car park for 2 cars.
    4. Drawing room – 14′ X 12′ with powder room possibly underneath the stair case.
    5. Lounge/living room as big as possible.
    6. Two Bedrooms with attach baths & dressing/store rooms – One Master and the other Average sized.
    7. One smaller bed room with nearby common bathroom opening in Lounge.
    8. Kitchen reasonable size with attached store and access to washing area.
    9. Washing area – preferably within the structure with one side open -full grill.
    10. One small toilet within the main structure opening from outside
    Can you recommend an architect and a contractor?
    JazakAllah khair

69. Shahzad Ahmad

Hi
    1. I want to have a house in Pakistan. My budget is 5 million. And my preferred cities are Rawalpindi & Gujranwala. Please advice me that how can I get a good house in this budget. Either I should buy a plot and built it by some contractor or should go for constructed one.

2. Also I saw so many apartments offers in newspaper especially in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Where as 2 bed is in my budget. So what you suggest about that. And what is the future value difference between House and Flat?

I would appreciate for your prompt response. Because I am visiting next month.

70. Kashif

Hello there,
    Am very much interested & would like to know if i can hire your assistance in order to complete below work with estimate duration.

Dear i have a house of 120 Gaz in Saima Arabian project in karachi. it is of 2 bedrooms & 1 hall with 3 toilets. Now i want a good interior decoration like : woodwork, kitchens granite, tiled and wooden laminate flooring’s, all high quality imported bathroom fixtures and good material should be use. what will be the cost of this?

My 2nd question -in karachi – 200 gaz mein agar 3 story manzala banaya jaye to kia cost ati hai? rooms ka mujhe idea nahi hai, lekin agar kuch estimation mil jaye to acha hoga. But in this i DON’T need much of luxurious work, just simple work but at least material should be good.

• Kashif
      120 SQY HOUSE
      It will cost you 25-20 Lac to renovate your home
      But this whole effort is good if you love luxury
      And useless effort if you plan to sell your home in future as no one will be willing to pay you extra quids

All finxes dost not matter how expensive these ar, get old with time and lose value
      This is why I always recommend normal / average finishes

200 SQY 3 STOREY HOUSE
      It will cost you 70-80 Lac

• Kashif

Wow that was a quick response…..thanks for your prompt reply. Well 25-20 lac!!! am sorry i guess i wasn’t clear in my last comments. Please note it’s a new house, recently completed, say 2 months back. all i need is some good ceiling (/stylish gypsum board), good lighting in the house, nice wall paper or textured wall (pls note dono mein se jo bhi ho woh room ki sirf ek hi wall per chahiyeh) and nice flooring.

• Kashif
          Estimation was 15-20 LAC
          As you mentioned A Class finish

But you can complete good quality finishing of 120 SQY house for 8-10 LAC
          Ceiling is not usually expensive
          Flooring is expensive
          Marble has better life and strength than tiles
          Wood work is expensive
          Engineered doors are cheaper
          Solid Wood doors are expensive

Hope you understand where to save money and where to spend extra.

71. Amjad Shahzad

I have 5 Marla Plot in Multan and I want to build double story house. Please confirm me what will be labour cost and material cost?

As per my knowledge 1 Marla = 272 Sq Feet and
    5 Marla x 272 Sqft = 1360 Sqft

Where as you have given the example of 5 Marla house is equal to 1800 sqft.
    Please reply and explain.

72. Abdullah

Hi, i am having a house in North Nazimabad Shadman area, its a 2 story house, i want to build a single room with attached washroom on roof. Please provide some details about total cost with and without washroom. Thanks.

73. Frast Abbas Mir

Excellent piece of information. Please try to add some more details regarding
    fittings, Quality of Electric wires,drain pipes and sewarage quality.
    Decoration is not very important. It depends upon ones pocket.

74. Frast Abbas Mir

Excellent information. Try to put some more details regarding tiles and fittings,elect wiring,drain pipes ect.
    Decoration is not very important.

• Danish

Hi sir i have a 10 marla corner plot in architect engineers society lahore. My plot dimension is 50 by 45. Can u tell me the construction cost of double story and single story or
      One story finish and second grey. Ur help will be much appreciated.

• Danish
        10 Marla double storey complete average finish construction cost is 65 LAC
        10 Marla single storey cost with finishing is 40 lac
        10 Marla 1 storey finish and other just grey, will cost you approximately 50-55 LAC