News / Articles

House Construction Cost in Pakistan 2019

HOUSE CONSTRUCTION COST IN PAKISTAN

House construction cost is always the combination of grey structure cost and finishing cost. Construction of home structure is known as grey structure and amount paid to build grey structure is known as grey structure cost. Grey structure includes erecting walls, roof work, plastering and preparation of floors. Whereas finishing work includes the works like tile fixing, woodwork, false ceiling and interior and exterior finishing. Cost paid for finishing work is known as finishing cost. Here is the detail of house construction cost in Pakistan.

GREY STRUCTURE COST (per sq ft)

Per square feet cost of grey structure is Rs. 1450-2050 per square foot. The variation is due to the type of structure you want to build. Simple structure will cost Rs. 1450 per square foot, whereas detailed structures with arches and extra beams will cost Rs. 2050 per square foot.

FINISHING COST (per sq ft)

Per square feet cost of finishing is Rs. 1350-1950. The variation is due to the type of finishing you chose for your home. Normal finished will cost Rs. 1350 per square foot, whereas expensive or imported finishes will cost Rs. 1950 per square foot.

TOTAL HOME BUILDING COST

Total construction cost to build a house is in the range from 2800 PKR to 4000 PKR per square foot. This price variation depends on the type of structure you want to build and finishes you choose for your home.

HOME BUILDING COSTS ACCORDING TO THE DIFFERENT QUALITIES OF CONSTRUCTION (C, B, A & A+)
C CLASS HOUSE CONSTRUCTION:

Grey structure cost for C class construction = PKR 1,450 / square foot

Finishing cost for C class construction = PKR 1,350 / square foot

Total cost of C class construction = Rs. 2,800 per square foot

C CLASS/CATEGORY CONSTRUCTION COST IN PAKISTAN FOR VARIOUS HOUSE SIZES

1 Kanal House C CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 12,600,000/- OR 126 LAC

10 Marla House C CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 7,300,000/- OR 73 LAC

8 Marla House C CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 6,200,000/- OR 62 LAC

5 Marla House C CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 4,600,000/- OR 46 LAC

B CLASS HOUSE CONSTRUCTION:

Grey structure cost for B class construction = PKR 1,650 / square foot

Finishing cost for B class construction = PKR 1,550 / square foot

Total cost of B class construction = Rs. 3,200 per square foot

B CLASS/CATEGORY CONSTRUCTION COST IN PAKISTAN FOR VARIOUS HOUSE SIZES

1 Kanal House B CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 14,400,000/- OR 144 LAC

10 Marla House B CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 8,300,000/- OR 83 LAC

8 Marla House B CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 7,000,000/- OR 70 LAC

5 Marla House B CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 5,300,000/- OR 53 LAC

A CLASS HOUSE CONSTRUCTION:

Grey structure cost for A class construction = PKR 1,850 / square foot

Finishing cost for A class construction = PKR 1,750 / square foot

Total cost of A class construction = Rs. 3,600 per square foot

A CLASS/CATEGORY CONSTRUCTION COST IN PAKISTAN FOR VARIOUS HOUSE SIZES

1 Kanal House A CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 16,500,000/- OR 165 LAC

10 Marla House A CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 9,400,000/- OR 94 LAC

8 Marla House A CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 8,000,000/- OR 80 LAC

5 Marla House A CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 6,000,000/- OR 60 LAC

A PLUS CLASS HOUSE CONSTRUCTION:

Grey structure cost for A+ class construction = PKR 2,050 / square foot

Finishing cost for A+ class construction = PKR 1,950 / square foot

Total cost of A+ class construction = Rs. 4,000 per square foot

A PLUS CLASS/CATEGORY CONSTRUCTION COST IN PAKISTAN FOR VARIOUS HOUSE SIZES

1 Kanal House A+ CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 18,000,000/- OR 180 LAC

10 Marla House A+ CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 10,500,000/- OR 105 LAC

8 Marla House A+ CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 8,800,000/- OR 88 LAC

5 Marla House A+ CLASS Construction Cost in Pakistan = Rs. 6,700,000/- OR 67 LAC

(LAST UPDATED IN JULY 2019)
RECOMMENDED:
Renovate your Home in 5 Easy Steps

591 Comments

1. amir

the above cost is quoted at turnkey solution basis. please quote the construction cost at labor rate and also the cost of material if its procured by the client himself.

2. noor

Dear sir
    i have a 30×60 corner plot in multi garden b17 E block can u tell me the construction cost of double story with basement. in A category and B category.
    and second think double story with out basement in A category and B category.
    Thanks & best regards.

3. Haroon

Dear Sir,
    I have 10 marla (35 x 70) plot in Bahria Town Rawalpindi Phase 8 I need to build house but I have few question if you can answer please.
    1 10 marla Plor (35 x 70) is it preferable to make basement?
    2 How much it will cast if i build Basement + ground floor + first floor + servant quarter.
    3 For Cat b and c price please.

• Fehida

For an A class grey structure what sort of construction material will be used? If possible can you please write name of cement, steel company/s, crush sand etc etc.

• Fehida

For a kanal house, covered area 6061 (no basement) Construction cost for A category house in BT Islamabad. If possible separately for grey structure and finishing. thank you.

• Fehida
            It will cost you approximately 220 LAC to construct 1 Kanal House with covered area 6061 SQ FT of A Class.
            120 Lac for Grey Structure.
            100 Lac for finishing.

4. Muhammad khan

Hi brother,
    Want to built a very normal home with a very good quality construction place is Peshawar and its 13 marla plot its as follows
    Front 62′ back 47′ width
    Left 45′ right 57′ which is on the way. Please give me an approx and if its single or if its double storey

5. Muhammad Ali

Respected Sir, We have a plot 125 Yards, in Bahria Town Karachi, Kindly tell us the construction cost of Double Story 3 Bedrooms House..

6. Mumair.khan24@gmail.com

Hi Sir,
    Sir, we have 400 yard plot in karachi in Gulistan e johar area.

I need the estimation for the construction of a house. We need good quality and our budget is very low, we are not looking any fancy thing just a house with good quality.

Home requirements:
    At ground floor:
    2 card park
    1 small lawn
    4 bedroom with attached bath
    1 drawing room
    Open kitchen with dinning and lounge

At First floor:
    1 terrace
    4 bedroom with attached bath
    1 drawing room
    Open kitchen with dinning and lounge
    1 small bedroom with attached bath (if possible)

Please also let me know if you also construct homes in karachi or refer any reliable person/company.

Please also share some sample pics of C class construction.

Regards,
    Umair

• Munir Khan
      C class construction for double storey 400 sq yards house will cost you approximately 100 LAC.
      We don’t refer builders.
      Best way to find the suitable builder is to visit the under construction homes in your area. Just see the quality of work and ask the owner about builders reputation. On satisfaction just hire the builder.

7. Muhammad Shaheen Adv

Sir i have 10 M and 6 S plot with front 43′ and depth 67′ 1”
    In which 20′ by 10′ front lawn and 20.5′ by 20.5′ car porch, 3 bed with attatch bath, 1 drawing room, kitchen, tv lounge at ground floor,
    1st floor as same above lower terrace, 4 bed, tv lounge, kitchen.
    How much cost for this with A plus finshing.
    Okara area…

8. Rashid amin

Sir mara pass 7 marla ka plot ha jis ma ma na 5 marla pr ghar bana ha baki 2 marla pr lawn bnana ha complete ghar kitny ma ban jaya ga rawalpindi ma 2 bed 1 drawing room 2 bath room 1 kitchen 1 car porch or baki sub lawn plz bta dain

9. Emran

How much it will cost me to build 24 x 48 , a 5 marla plot. Covered area for ground floor is 1020 sqft and first floor is 1080.
    Kindly provide detail of material used such as
    Steel in tons, sand, cement bags? Looking for only grey structure construction estimate.
    Thanks alot

10. Syed Absar Ahmed

hi
    i have a house of 120 gaz , constructed ground +1 i am planiing to costruct 1 more floor , what will be the cost for just averagely,

11. Muhammad Fahad Asif

Assalamo alikum,

What will be the cost of 120 sq foot ground floor, and what will ground + 1.

I want to construct a 120 sq plot in Karachi.
    1. Please let me know the construction cost for ground
    2.Also please ltell me for ground plus 1 normal standard construction cost.

Also mention the total labour cost, connections of Electricty , gas and water.

12. Farrukh

AOA,

We are planning to construct around 1500 sq ft area consisting of 3 bedrooms on first floor on an already constructed house with covered area of 2500 approx.

Can you suggest approximate cost we should keep in mind.

13. Rizwan

What is cost of house built on 30 by 55 plot in bahria town rawalpindi with 4 beds with 1 bed, drawing dining and a small study room at the ground floor and 3 beds on first floor?

14. Ahsan

Hi Sir!

Iā€™m planning to construct house on a 400 sqaure yards plot in karachi.
    I would like to have basement (3 rooms & 2 tanks) ground floor ( three bedrooms, kitchen, lounge and drawing) and first floor ( same as ground floor).
    Kindly advise on the construction cost for grey structure and finishing considering B and A category.

15. kashif khan

I have a plot 24.6Ɨ52 I want to build double story house
    1 tank in underground
    2 bedroom
    3 bathroom
    1 tv launch
    1 drawing room
    I kitchen and parking area in ground floor

Same bedroom ,bathroom, tv launch, drawing, kitchen and trace
    Want on 1st floor

and what about single story plz

How much it will cost thanks

16. Muhammad Qaiser

Dear sir,
    I have a plot of 2800sq ft I want to build it in 2 floors including basement, car parking, terrace, and attach bath with all rooms same structure for ground and first floor how many rooms I can build and what would be cost for this project.

17. Ali rajpar

I have a plot of 500sqr yards in bahria town karachi, paradise. I want to build a 2 floor house of 5 bedroom and keep the garage and garden area as well. They have also suggested we can have basements in the house.

What is the approx cost i am looking for C and B category ?

18. farukh

Sir,
    i have a plot of 400 yards in Karachi
    i want to construct 300 yards two floors and 3 houses on second floor.remaining 100 yards will be left for garden
    kindly let me know the cost of grey structure and finishing cost with B grade

thanks

19. Jan muhammad

Hellow sir
    Your reply will be appreciated
    I have a plot of 150 yards Or 1350sq ft in hyderabad
    Can u quote the cost of complete construction of single storey and double story ?
    Construction should b good including dayal doors and false ceiling and a descent look ..
    Will be thainkfull for your response šŸ˜Š

20. Khurram

i need to know the construction cost of a 1000 sq yds hospital building with a underground parking area and ground plus one floor building. can u please let me know the rates of each floor. I would be obliged if u can also tell me an average price for all a, b and c categories

21. Abdulsamad

AOA Malik Sahab,

Hope you are well.

I am planning to a build house in dha Karachi and want to know the cost on the basis of existing prices. Covered area for ground floor would be 2700 sq ft and same for the first floor.

It would be great if similar article can be written again with new prices.

22. Fahad

Hi how are you bro
    I want. Know cost for built bulding 4 floor in camercial 8 marla plot 3 corner need make 6 marla basment with 4 stors front and the buldind entreance from back side 2,3,4 floors devided by 2 apartment each floor greay cost only and with finishing B catagory

23. ahmad raza

Dear i 4500 square foot plot. i want to construct the 2700 square foot area.How much will be construction cost from grey structure to finishing .

24. Jacquelyn

Sir i have 12 Marla house in Bahria town rawalpindi. I did my soil test and result came 20 feet filling. I am little concerned. Can you explain me please.

1: How much ll it cost extra for building 2 floor house.?
    2: My plan was 2 story house but now soil test is little nervous, Should i include basement because i have to dig already 20 feet for foundation. ?
    3. How much ll it cost totally for 2 floor house without basement and with basement. ?
    4: How much extra ll it cost for foundation due to 20 feet filling. ?

Sorry for asking too many question.
    Thanks in advance , stay blessed always. Allah Hafiz

• Jacquelyn

Thanks for your reply, My main concern is foundation cost. My plot is filled 20 feet. I am much worried after getting this news. Please give me some clear answer How much extra ll it cost for foundation due to 20 feet filling. ? Do i have to dig more than 20 feet to start foundation ? 20 Feet is too big like 2 story building thats why i am much worried after getting this news.

• Jacquelyn
          Just dig basement. so your home should be ground plus first floor and basement.
          All will cost you approximately 90 lac.
          Nothing to worry.
          Dig 23/24 feet.
          3/4 feet foundation
          11/12 feet basement
          so just 7/8 feet filling that is normal.

25. Rizwan

I am buying a flat in karachi. Covered area is 1960 sq feet, people are asking 500 to 600 per sq feet finishing charges. ( labour only)
    Is this fair… rest products i will buy and handover to them

26. Jawwad Ali Khan

AOA,

What will be the cost of 120 Guz ground floor, and what will ground + 1.

Kindly quote amount in per sq feets.

27. R Ahmed

Assalamu Alaikum Malik,
    I am planning on building 2 standard rooms with bathroom, kitchen and maybe a small store room all on one floor. How much will that cost? I’m not too sure about how big the space is I’m guessing 200x200ft?

Thank you.

28. Zeeshan

Aoa,

I want to build 400 sq yard double story in malir cantt karachi.
    Please share cost for grey structure and finishing with class wise.

• Zeeshan
      Grey structure cost is normally same. Grey structure cost of your home will be 60 LAC.
      Finishing cost of C quality home = 35 LAC
      B Quality construction = 50 LAC
      A Quality construction = 70 LAC
      So your home cost will be from 95 LAC to 125 LAC depending on the finishes you select.

29. Faraz Zaur

Asalam Alaikum sir,
    I want to build a house in jamshoro on 300 sq yard area.
    I want to construct a signle storey bunglow with 2 car parkings with lawn and swiming pool aswell. Having 3-4 number of rooms.
    How much will it cost sir if I choose to build the house of A or A+ catagorey

30. Farukh

Hello there Sir,

considering the raised cost of construction now , how much will it cost me to built 240 yards home with half basement and ground plus 1 in gulshane Maymar Karachi, and if basement is removed how much will i save .

thanks

31. Niaz Siddique

Hello Sir
    I must appreciate you’re giving feedback all of comments here in very promptly way and very patience.
    Please advise, I m planning of building in bahria town Karachi on 500 yards plot.
    Duplex + basement
    how much the area will allow the basement?
    How much cost grey structures?
    How much cost finishing ?
    Class A1 and Class A

32. hussnain

Salam sir i have 160 Sq yd west open plot how much cost for construction for single storey good quality complete finishing and do you have plans for 160 sq yd ?

33. farukh

Dear Sir,

i have a single story house of 120 yards in Karachi Nazimabad built 25 years back,
    will it be possible to add 2 floors on the top
    secondly how much it will cost me to built 2nd floor and if together with 3rd floor .
    will appreciate your reply
    thanks

34. Shah

Dear Sir,
    Lower Ground floor 1667 Sft
    Middle Ground Floor 3032 Sft
    Ground Floor 4155 Sft
    Kindly tell me the total & Grey structure cost

35. Sir, I want to construct a upper portion of 35×37 feet dimensions. Please sugest me the total estimated cost for this?
    Thank you so much.

36. Hi, I want to construct 120 sq yd plot Basement + Ground + First Floor + 2nd Floor. I want to use Basement+Ground+1st Floor and 2nd floor will be given on rent. Can u pls guide me the construction cost of said project.

37. Muhammad Shoaib

Asslam-o-alaikum
    Sir I have 120 Sq. Yards plot in hyderabad and I want to build 3 rooms single story so can u please tell me the total finishing cost?

38. Yousaf

Dear Sir,
    i have 10 Marla (35 x 70) plot in Bahria town Rawalpindi and i would like to build double story house with basement kindly can you guide me how much it will cast me with Basement and how much it will cast me with out basement (Double story)

39. haris shah

Dear Mr Malik,

Can you tell me how much it cost to build a basement in 5 Marla house?
    Or what do you suggest either it should be built in 5 Marla area or not?
    And one thing more, I just wanna leave basement as an open hall ; No rooms etc.

40. Dear Malik,
    Plot details
    Plot size 5marla
    Double story
    Ground flour details
    1bed with attached bath,1tv lounge,1drwaing room,1bath, garage, kitchen
    1st flour details
    2bed with attached bath and wardrobe,tv lounge,kitchen
    Tell me how much is the estimated cost as of 2018 rates.

• Sir,
        I am thinking to build a 5 marla double story 3 bed house in Lahore. Kindly share the budget required. And what tips and tricks can help me in saving money.
        Also if i build a pair house, how much money can be saved then?

• Sharjeel K
          5 Marla house construction cost is 40 LAC for normal good quality house.
          By constructing pair houses you can save up to 5-7 LAC.
          TIPS:
          1- Hire builder on only construction contract. You should buy/provide the material and builder will bring in his team to build house.
          2- No compromise on grey structure quality.
          3- Buy finishes only after through market research as prices have large variations.

41. Danish

Hello Mr. Malik,

Can you tell me a cost to build 250 gaz square yard *double story* in bahria town karachi.

Simple build cost?
    Detailed build cost?

Please reply thanks.

42. Mohd

Dear sir,

I have 5 marla plot in Gujranwala near Sialkot by pass.I would like to construct single story normal house in my budget.Can you advise how much wil it cost to build a normal house single story estimated.Thanks

43. Muhammad Hamza

AOA.. I have a 10 marla plot in bani gala Islamabad. I want to know the rates of construction for double storey house with cateogary A and if one storey finish and other grey from inside only.
    it will be really helpful.

44. SAK

Dear Malik,
    I intend constructing a single storey house at Mianwali having accommodation as ā€“ 3xBeds with attached baths, Drawing Room, Dinning, Spacious (21Ɨ18ā€™) TV Lounge, Kitchen + D/Kitchen, Box Room, Powder Room and a Car Porch. Kindly let me know the covered area for this accommodation as well as total cost for A category house.
    Thanx

45. SAK

Dear Malik
    I want to construct two storey house in DHA Lahore on a Kanal plot having 3xBeds att baths, Drawing, Dinning, TV Lounge, Kitchen, Store, Porch and Servant on GF and almost similar layout on FF except Servant but Mumtee on top. Kindly suggest total cost for A Category construction/finishing.
    Thanx

46. SAK

Dear Awan;
    I intend constructing a single storey house at Mianwali having accommodation as – 3xBeds with attached baths, Drawing Room, Dinning, Spacious (21×18ā€™) TV Lounge, Kitchen + D/Kitchen, Box Room, Powder Room and a Car Porch. Kindly let me know the covered area for this accommodation as well as total cost for A category house.
    Thanx

47. Bilal

Hi brother, really appreciate your post. I want to construct a 1 kanal house in Lahore. Can you tell me the approximate costs if i construct only ground floor i.e including 3 bedrooms, 1 kitchen,lounge,drawing and dining. And what would be the cost if I construct a double story complete 1 kanal house. waiting for your reply.

48. Adnan Ahmed

Hi,
    Please can you advise the cost to construct the upper portion of a 1 Kanal house in Wapda Town Lahore. The upper front portion is already partially constructed (2 Rooms, 1 kitchen, 1 washroom and a front terrace) and I need to construct additionally the rest at the back. Assume a category A level of construction.

49. Malik Saleem Awan

Dear Sir,

How much will be cost to build a single story (Graty Structur + Finishing) B class house on 10 M plot in Bahria Town, Rawalpindi

50. moazzam khan

i am in khi. want to know about 400 yards plot 40×90 sq. ft.
    construction cost with basement + Ground + One.
    pls. suggest the ideal size for
    the Basement & price with & without basement for B-class Construction.
    thanks;

51. Muhammad Shaheen Adv

Assalam.o.Alaikum sir…
    Sir i have 45′ width by 52.6′ depth plot and i want construct A+ construction house.
    G. F with lawn open garage drawing room tv lounge open kitchen with dining space and atleast 1 bed with attatch washroom (glass box bath)
    F. F tv lounge 4 bed attached bath kitchen and open terrace over open garage.
    Tell me approximately budget for construction. Thanks

52. Farooq

Assalamu alikum, i have 10 Marla house in bahria town oversease-b Lahore.
    i want to construct double story with basement.
    how much it will cost and how much is suggested basement area?
    cost with A grade
    cost with B grade

53. Sohail Akram

Dear Sir,

I want to construct 40x70ft plot in Faisalabad could you please suggest what size of basement should be and approx cost with and without basment double story house.
    Jazak Allah

54. Mr Kayani

Aoa, I have a 30×60 Plot in Bahria Town Rawalpindi phase 8 block d and how much would the construction cost be?

55. Riaz shaikh

Dear sir hope will fine. Mere pass dha phase 7 extension karachi mein 120 yards plot pe double story ghar banana he. Contractor 700 rupee per sqft labour cost for grey str only demand kar raha he . Is it ok ? Or kitna covered ares banega total dha mein rule he k 10% open area chorna must he.. or basement bhi banana he
    Basement
    Ground floor
    First floor plz tell me total covered area

56. Ismail

Sallam Alaikum brother, Your post have been really useful. I dont want to miss the opportunity to seek your advice
    I intend to shift my family to multan for educational purpose . So i preffer to buy a 5 to 7 marla house or plot in the area surrounding Educational Avenue, Multan. Please advice how much budget I should have before I make my move.

57. Sunny

Salam. Sir 3 marla plot single story bananay ma kitni cost aya gii in peshawar just normal house not luxury with finishing. Plz rply. Thnx

58. SYED ADIL ALI

Dear Sir,
    How much will be cost of single story and Double story for 250 yards Plot in Bahria Town Karachi with grey structure and finishing Structure.

59. Naseer Muhammad

dear sir,i constucted my home with 1400 sq ft covered area be spore its cmplete cons cost is 35 lac for single floor.what is the formola to calculate it 1st floor and 2nd floor cost.please guide me.THANKS

60. Ijaz Ahmad

Assalam o Alekum Sir,

I have a 65 square yards plot in Karachi, want to construt ground+4.

Sir, please give me complete estimate for A & B grade.

61. Haidar Ali

Thank you for informative articles and comments.

I want to build 5 Marla house in Bahria Orachard. with B category how much it will cost to finish grey structure + ground floor finishing only.

62. Sajjad Haider

Dear Mr Malik….AoA….I have 1 kanal plot at DHA Lahore. I want to construct a double storey house with covered area of 12 marlas leaving 8 marlas for lawn and other DHA regulations. Requirement is 4 Bed with attached bath, Drawing / dining, TV Lounge, Kitchen, Store, Servant Quarter with bath and Basement. Total construction cost is required. I want an A+ Class construction. Best Regards…

63. Sana Mehr Hussain

Team GHAR47
    Please tell me the cost of each house size separately.

A) How Much Money Do I Need to Build a 1 Kanal House in Pakistan?
    B) How Much Money Do I Need to Build a 10 Marla House in Pakistan?
    C) How Much Money Do I Need to Build a 8 Marla House in Pakistan?
    D) How Much Money Do I Need to Build a 5 Marla House in Pakistan?

I want to know the House Construction Cost in Pakistan for average quality.
    Thanks Sir

• Sana Mehr Hussain
      Here is the construction cost of various house sizes of average quality;

1 Kanal House = Rs. 11,500,000/-
      10 Marla House = Rs. 6,500,000/-
      8 Marla House = Rs. 5,500,000/-
      5 Marla House = Rs. 4,200,000/-

64. sobia

on 1 kanal house what will charges/rate on construction supervision in lahore ?
    in grey structures and finishing form

65. M Z Khan

I Have 10 Marla Plot in Bahria Town Phase III Rawalpindi, and want to construct a double story house of A+ Category how much it will cost and I want to know what will be the covered area allowed by the Bahria town Management
    Thanks & Best Regards

66. Arsalan

i have 5.5 marla plot (27*54) 1 marla =272, what is the covered area for double story house (2 bedroom with bath,kitchen,tv lounge,drawing room)*2 and estimated cost?

67. Malik Asif

I want to construct one kanal home,how much will be grey structure and finishing structure cost will be.Location is bahria town phase 8 Rawalpindi

68. Assalam-o-Alaikum Sir! Hope you are great. I own a 800 Sqyd plot near DHA Phase II (Islamabad). I want to built a House (double storey) and just wanted get an idea of the approximate cost for a Very good quality Construction and Finish. Also if possible can you advise if it would be a good idea to construct a basement. Please give me an estimate cost With/Without basement. Thankyou.

69. Zarak

I want to build two houses in Bahria Town Phase 8 Rawalpindi
    One plot is 35×70 but soil test shows I have to dig almost 12feet into ground with a raft foundation. So I have to make B+G+FF in this case.
    2nd plot is a 50×90 and soil test is still better than 10 marla. It’s leveled ground.
    Any estimation about construction cost if I use blocks instead of bricks and don’t do plastering on exterior face of walls in both cases.

• Zarak

how you are making these estimates?
        grey structure usualy costs Rs. 1150 to 1300 Per Sqft
        and premium finish usually costs 1050 to 1200 per sqft (minimum average)
        so if a 10 Marla house has 2800 sqft covered area (w/o basement) then it will cost 7 million and if a kanal house has 5400 sqft covered area then it will approximately cost 13.5 million
        now i dont know how much cost will increase due to RCC raft foundation in Bahria Phase 8

• Anwar khan

Assalam u alikum,
        mere plot ka size 21×35 feet location karachi he mujhey double story banana he jis me ground foor per sirf hall ho or 2nd per 2 bed room,with attached bath,1 kechen,1 tv loung ho is ki labor cost kia hogi or total kitna kharcha ayega.

• Anwar khan

Assalam u alikum,
        I have old 80 yard corner house in Karachi, I want to demolition and construct new house there ground + 1, on ground floor I need 2 shops and one bed room and hall, on first floor I need 2 bed room one drawing room one kitchen please tell me how much total coast and also mention labour cost formula for above plane.

70. Asalaam o alaikum
    Dear,
    I also intend constructing a single story house at Mianwali comprising 4 x beds attached baths, 1 x lounge, 1 x dinning, 1 x kitchen, 1 x car porch for two cars and 17’x6′ veranda on a covered area of about 2000 – 2200 sft with an average construction material and labor. Your expert cost analysis is requested please.
    SAK

71. Assalaam o alaikum
    Dear,
    I intend constructing a double story house on 500 yds (one Kanal) plot in DHA 5 Islamabad having 2 x beds attached baths, 1 x drawing room, 1 x dinning, 1 x lounge and 1 x kitchen, 1 x store on ground floor whereas 3 x beds with attached baths, 1 x lounge,1 x working kitchen and 1 x servant with bath on 1st floor and a room with bath on top. Total covered area around 5000 sqft. A really good quality material and construction. Kindly suggest the total construction cost as of today market of Rawalpindi specifying cost of grey structure and finishing.
    Best regards
    SAK

72. Muhammad Saleem

Hi
    I want to build a 3 Marla (225 Sq F X7) plot, how much budget i should arrange for construction.

what is estimate for Per Marla construction with finish status.

73. Wazir Ali

I have 540 sqft ( 12*45) plot at Karachi and I am planning to construct only ground floor as bellow.

* One Bed room for 12*11 sqft
    * in front of Bedroom gallery 12*9 sqft
    * then at the side Kitchen and Bathroom
    * at entrance side One Shop 6*9 sqft
    Please send me detail of full cost.

74. Assalam o alaikum,

I want to build a Double story 7 Marla house in Lake city riwind road lahore.

kindly tell me cost in following 2 cases.

1: If i will take care of every thing by my self.
    2: If i will hire any construction company.

• Muhammad Shoaib
      WS
      Best way for you is to sign the construction contractor with builder on labor rate. You should provide the construction material and builder will bring in his team to construct your home.
      The total cost for double storey 7 Marla house will be approximately 50 LAC

• Amjad

I want to construct 120 yards 24*45 feet single story house in Karachi please tell me how much cast.
      1 Gray structure
      2 fininshing
      3 labor rate of gray structure

75. Fatima

Assalamoalaikum.
    We are building a Double storey 7 Marla 30×55 house in Rawalpindi Bahria Town Phase 8.
    Plz give us the cost estimate for Grey Structure as well as Finished House.

76. Raja nazir awan

I want to construct home on 500 sq yrads area.
    Ground plus one.
    1.how much construction charges.
    2.how many rooms and bathroom on ground and on first floor.
    3.after construction how much property tax per year.
    Plot is in bahria town over seas block karachi.
    4.how much time period for copmletion.

• Raja Nazir Awan
      500 Sq Yards house construction cost will be 125-150 LAC
      Normally there are 5 bedrooms in 2 storey 500 Sq yards house, 2 bedrooms on ground floor and 3 bedrooms on first floor.
      For property tax you have to consult the local development authority as taxes are regularly upgraded.
      Your house will be complete in 8-10 months.

77. sohail

A.O.A sir kindly guide me I want to construct my plot 250 yards in bahria town karachi I. e double story how much it will cost grey structure and also totally finished home?

78. Shazia

Hi I want to construct a one unit house of 500 yards in Bahria Town. One bed lounge kitchen drawingroom on ground floor and two bed on first floor. Covered area would be 200 yards. What will be the cost.

79. Hello Sir,

A little query required,

i have 9 marla home, all roofed except few feet…..
    also have two rooms on first floor……

now there is space for other 2 rooms and a kitchen and one bath… can you kindly roughly estimate the price for that , already walls are present only in between walls and roof to made ?

will be grateful

khan
    faisalabad

80. M usma raza

A.A
    I have a 10 marla plot in sheikhupura , want to build double story house with 3 rooms in each portion plus baths , one porch & 2 rooms basement , kindly guide about the total cost & approx time to finish.

81. Dear Admin

I am planning to construct a double storey house on a 35*70 plot situated in Bahria Town Block C Phase 8, Rawalpindi. Appreciate your kind support to guide on:

– Approximate Covered Area for 10 Marla (35*70) double storey house.
    – Plan is for 5 Bedrooms with attached Bath / Dressing Room, 1Dinning Room, 1 Drawing Room, 2 Lounge, 1 Laundry and 2 Kitchen.

Please advise me with the estimated cost.

I am planning to use Average Good quality steel, Average Good quality bricks, Mid Average Priced Cement, Pure Wood Door Frame ( Main Door Only), Steel Door Frames (Remaining Doors), Wooden Sheet doors, Pakistan Cable, Aluminium Window Frames, Average Good Quality Glass, Good Quality Kitchen Sets, Master / Sonex Fittings, Shower Cabins, Porta WC, Tile Flooring, Paint / Wall Paper for interiors, Chinese Electrical fittings. German Circuit Breakers and Electric board.

My Intention is to build a good quality house and sell it afterwards . Appreciate your expert advice on cost and quantity of required material ( if possible). What profit can be expected. Cost of my land is 4.5 million.

Please do consider the cost of full steel RAFT work required by Bahria after excavation.

• Ali
      Normal covered area for 10 Marla house is 2500-3000 sq ft
      The construction for double storey 10 Marla house will cost you approximately 65-70 LAC
      Normally 15-25% profit on construction cost is very good.
      But you must have it in mind that if you are constructing house to sell it, its the worst time as property prices are falling. So not an ideal time to construct house as you will not get good price for your home.

• Sarfaraz

how much area can we utilize for construction in bahria town, if the plot size is 35X70 ?

Can we put a boundary wall in the whole area ?

82. Riyaz Qureshi

Asalamoalaikum sir,

Need ur assistance as follows:
    3 marla commercial plaza to be build up as:

2 shops in basement
    1 big shop on first floor(like mini super store)
    1 office on second floor
    1 office on third floor.

Location : sultana foundation, near thanda pani, Islamabad.

What will be cost.
    Thank you.

83. Iman ali

Dear sir, i have 5.5 marla old crumbling hse in lahore, corner i need to knock it down and build single story with possibility of 1st floor after depending on the budget. Q1, how much will it cost to build 2 bedroom, kitch/bath,dinning room please. and how long will it take considering using recycled materials?

84. Salamz. How much would it cost us to do a 3500 sq ft house on a 70x 90 land . Need grey structure and approx finish costs also. Location is Islamabad. Also as I understand there seems to be a difference in construction costs of Lahore vs Islamabad. Just want to understand how much. Thanks in Advance

• Baig
      There is construction difference in Lahore & Islamabad but not much price difference
      In Lahore house structure is built of bricks but in Islamabad with pillars & beams
      Your house construction will cost you approximately 90-100 LAC for good quality normal construction

85. ammar

Hi Sir,
    Would you please kindly advise i have a plot approx 7 marla in islamabad I-10 sector would you please suggest approx cost to build the house on this plot including basement + ground + 1st floor..

also suggest in that area how many rooms will be constructed in each phase in including kitchen on both floors as well as two washrooms.

86. Respected sir can you please help me out. I wanted to know the price of building 10 marla triple story building. Thanks alot.

87. Abdul

Thanks alot brother but I was asking that can I build a basement after my 1 kanal house is built? I have a 1 kanal home that is built but want to construct basement so what will the price be if possible. It dosn’t have a basement and is double story now I want to know if I can build a basement and if yes for what price. Thanks alot.

88. Hi dears i have 1920 sqf plot in faisalabad and i want to construct it 3 stories with 1700 sqf covered area can you please guide me that how much coast are required for it ?

89. Abdul

Price of 1 kanal house already built on top double story but I wanted to know the price to build a basement. Thanks alot and yeah what is the price if nothing is built and also wanted to know price to build full basement if 2 rooms are already built. Please tell me both. Thanks alot sir.

90. Abdul

Price of 1 kanal house already built on top double story but I wanted to know the price to build a basement. Thanks alot.

91. I am planning to build a single story house in 4 marla in rawalpindi. Its front is 22 ft and 50 ft is length. 2 bedrooms with attach baths(1 bath each), one drawing hall and a kitchen, a car porch. Please tell me how much does all this cost me?

92. M AMJAD IQBAL

I HAVE 5 MARLA PLOT IN LAHORE MOTOR WAY CITY SCHEME TELL ME THE AVERAGE COST FOR BUILD A DOUBLE STOREY, PLAN TO START AFTER FEB 2018

THANKS

93. hamid

I want to build a 120 sq plot in Karachi, pls let me know the construction cost for ground plus 1 normal standard construction cost.
    Also mention the total labour cost, connections of Electricty , gas and water.

94. Dilshad Ahmad

Dear Sir , I have an old single story house size of 50×45 in Sargodha , I want to demolish it and reconstruct 2 double story duplex houses . I have 500k in my hand and how much I need more ? and one question more how long it will take to complete.

• Dilshad Ahmad
      You have to demolish your home so you will get some material
      It will cost you 60 LAC to build 2 house of 5 Marla each double storey
      Just first complete the grey structure and afterwards complete finishing work as per your budget
      It will take approximately 6 months to complete the houses

95. imran

dear representative I want to build grey structure at my plot having measurement 53×61.5′ located in multan nearby bypass chowk. Can I have a quotation?? and you guys are only consultants or also have manpower available to work at field??

your response to everyone is highly appreciated.

96. Babur

Sir, Please tell me the cost of B type construction on 55×30 feet plot in Bahria town Safari valley Rawalpindi. 3 story with total covered area about 3000 sq feet. what may be the approximate labour charges. Thanks and stay blessed.

97. Abdul Nasir

Hi, I have 10 Marla Single Story House in Punjab Govt Employees Society (PHECHS) Phase 1 Near Wapda Town Lahore. Can u tell me the construction cost of Second story.

98. Hi,
    I want to build a single story house on plot size 35×80 in Multi-Gardens Islamabad. i want to keep 20 feet available for the front yard. what will be the total cost of single story grey structure and with aluminum windows

99. Ghulam Farooq

I hv 1 kanal plot in DHA phase 1 islamabad, my intention to built basement,ground and first floor, what would be estimated cost for complete construction including everything ie plan,elect meter

100. siddique razi

Sir i want to construct 05 marla single story house b category with car porch 02 bedrooms attached bath one drawing room kitchen tv lounge and stairs to be open in car porch (for second story to be build in future) what will be approx cost including all finishing etc.

• siddique razi

Sir I am very thankful for your reply, kindly tell if i construct double story grey structure on plot 30*60 with covered area 1500 sqft with 02 bedroom attached, 1 drawing room, 1 store , 1 kitchen , car porch with 02 car capacity, 1 small lawn, i may mention that i want to construct ground floor fully finished in all respect b category and whereas first floor only grey structure will be construct and will be left unfinished as only grey structure, how much this will cost me, thanks,

101. Hassan

Sir how come it would cost me 90lac? My covered area is 3000sq ft…. Foundation being 4ft… It’s 30*40 covered on a 50*90 plot… Overseas 5, bahria.
    I would really appreciate a cost break down..

102. AoA,
    Dear Sir,
    i have about 675 square feet area to build in multan,(only single story) how much it cost to me.i have planned simple marble, wash room tiles, stairs in tv lounge. one drawing n one bed room.

Regards,
    M. Asad

103. Hassan

Assalamualaikum, i have a one kanal land in bahria phase 8, level land, three side corner,I want to know the cost of a “B” category, double story house, box desgin, open with floor to wall windows, 4 beds+baths, preferably big sized rooms and baths. D/D, kitchen only for the ground floor, open and big. Lounge for the first floor and big terrace.. I only want to cover half of the plot or less.. to leave at least 10marlas for lawn…
    Average fixtures and finishes… Would hire a contractor, sorce materials myself… What price tag am I looking at for the complete finished product? Everything included, boundary wall + gate.

104. I want to construct double storey house at my plot 30X60 feet located at Jinnah garden Islamabad. Could you please advise an estimated total cost for double storey.

105. Rehan Ali

salam…I want to build up 3 marla commercial plaza as follows:
    2 shops in basement,
    1 big shop on first floor,
    1 office on 2nd and 1 on third floor.

what will be the cost under normal category.

location is Nilore, Islamabad.

thanks.

106. toqeer

Aoa Sir. I want to build (25X60 Sq Feet) 6 marla double story house with Mumty in Ghori town akbar enclave Phase 7.

What will be total cost in structure?. &
    if totally furnished what will be the total cost with good quality material.

107. Raheel

Hey Salam,
    Much appreciate your effort.
    I want to know the detail cost for 140 square yard corner plot
    in karachi gulshan meymar.
    we are planning to construct ground plus first floor.
    and time duration for completing the house from 0% to 100%
    please also tell me the cost from minimum to maximum.

108. MALIK ANWAR

I have 6 Marla Plot in Gujrat and I want to build single story house 4 rooms 2 baths 1 kitchen 1 drawing room and TV launch.

If you can tell me estimated total cost of house with Marble and ceramic tiles work and labor cost

109. Kamran

Kindly guide me regarding construction of small plaza comprising of shops on 4 marla commercial plot in bahria town phase 7.how much would it cost and and how much rent it would give me in return.

110. Ashar

I need to know how much it cost me to make basement of 2.5 marla plot in Lahore.

Can you also refer me any good builder in Lahore.
    Thanks in advance.

• Ashar
      It will cost you approximately 10 LAC
      The best way to find a builder is to visit the under construction homes / buildings in your area. Meet the owner, view the work quality and then select builder.

111. Rashid

Sir,

I want to construct a 5 marla double storey house in Bahria Enclave, Islamabad. Could you please let me know what would be the fair construction cost of a good quality construction including mumty? and what is the cost of per sq foot in Islamabad now a days?

I shall be very thankful to you.

112. aamir shahzad

Dear sir,
    kindly tell me how much cost per square foot with material (grey structure, paint, wood work, every thing finishing work)

113. Ashar

I want to construct 2.5 marla commercial plot like basement only total covered area was 930 sq.ft
    Now we add basement which is 474 sq.ft.
    I need to know how much the total cost for basement .ground flour and first floor
    And tell me how much if I make basement only

114. hasnain shah

hi

how much is cost to build a hall on 15 Marla . also how much its cost if we do this hall in basement ?

thanks

115. i want to construct a house in Gulberg Residentia Islamabad on 10 marla with covered area as 1800 square feet .i want to construct gray structure with arches and extra beams and expensive or imported finish. Plz tell me approximate cost .

116. Please guide me with construction costs of 1 canal 3 bedroom single story house on 50×90 feet plot with 1 room basement.
    Many thanks

117. Ali

I have 375 sq yard plot and I am planning to construct single story house with covered area 250 sq yards. Please give me construction cost.

• Abu Maryam

Assalamoalaikum. PLease can you help me on calculating the cost on 60*90 plot in B17 Islamabad. Double storey with total covered area approx 7000. Good plaster and big size China tiles in baths. Chips on top roof, parlino on one floor, porcelain on first floor, terrace and porch ziarat white and passages sunny white, chawala aluminum windows, solid wooden doors. Each room dressing cabinets, false ceiling, gate boundary wall including, outside lawn and inside small lawn arrangement should be done by contractors. Please estimate for me and help me.

• Abu Maryam

Thanks a lot. Are the specifications comes under A category construction? I have total of 9 baths , 6 bedrooms, 3 kitchens, the contractor is expecting 1.7 cror. Is this ok? He will get 4lac monthly and will complete in 2 years.

• Abu Maryam

Thanks a lot. I will be thankful if you mention what are the specific of A category construction. JazakaAllah khair.

• Abu Maryam
            A Category house has good quality grey structure. Imported or high quality fixtures. Granite kitchen tops. Granite or corian vanities tops. Top quality aluminium and glass for windows.

118. Saeed

I have 8 Marla plot in Peshawar village area.i want to build 4 underground rooms and varanda.and 4 rooms with attached bath.and 2 kichen and varanda on ground floor .kindly tell me total cost with finshing

119. Jawad

Aoa, sir really appriciated your effort. Kindly guide me, i want to build a house in bahria town phase 8. Its 225 sq ft per marla. I am having 11 marlas. I want to construct on 8 marla single story right nw and then convert it to double story when my pocket allows me, and leaving 3 marla for extra spacing for lawn or plantation. Kindly give me d estimated cost of good quality work and normal qualiy for 8 marla single story and also tell me d grey cost and finishing cost seperately?
    Jawad

120. Malik

Salam,
    I am constructing a house on 500SY plot with total of 10,000SF covered area including full basement. I have already spent 16 Million and much more remaining to spend. Currently tiles fixing is in progress. 90% of total required tiles I have already purchased. Rest are window’s UPVC/Glass, Wood works, Steel work, Painting, electric & plumbing accessories installation remain. is there anyone who guide me that how much remaining amount to be required to complete house construction. I plan to use Ash-wood and class-A electrical & Plumbing accessories.

121. Amjad majid alhaj

Good evening
    I want to construct banglow over 500 sq yards plot
    With basement
    GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR.CATOGORY 1.in bahria town karachi
    How much cost.
    How much time need.

122. Mirza

Sir, I have 16 marla plot in gulshan maymar karachi. I want to build 1/2 plot single story. Please provide me the total cost and how much covered area is allowed.

123. Hanif

I want to construct ten marla three bedroom double story house in behria town phase 8. but want to construct on only 5 to 6 marla leaving remaining land for loan. kindly estimate cost for me

124. Asifbutt

What will be the cost on a 5 marla double story house with premium quality material in bahria town Rawalpindi?

125. Ash

Hi
    Want to ask about good architects in rwp. What is the cost of basement without toilet of a on kanal plot.
    What is approximate covered area of a 50 into 90 plot.

• Ash
      Covered area of 2 storey 1 Kanal house is 4500 sq ft
      For a 1 kanal house with basement, covered area will be 5400 or more
      For local architects just ask the owner of your next under construction homes

126. Malik Ehtasham

Dear Sir,

I want to construct a 10 marla house in Bahria Town Phase 3 Rawalpindi. What will the total cost of construct with solid material and if i hired a construction consultant what will be the total cost?

regards

127. waqas

Bro please let me know that if I want to build 5 bed room home (15 marla) in Faisalabad with small laan and garage for two cars, how much will it cost ?

128. Junaid Awan

Dear ,
    I have 5 Marla Plot in Tarnol Islamabad,
    I want to build it in single Story, normal living style, no luxury, simple and modern.
    how much will be cost ?

• mazhar memon

Is body making cellular (also called foam) blocks and panels in Pakistan,this technology has been used in developed countries for last 60 years and appears to be frequently used in third word and developing countries, I have searched but I have not been lucky so far. I was looking for a supplier in
      this method of manufacturing blocks and panels have huge advantages for a country like Pakistan. India is far ahead in this and in fact they are manufacturing machinery for it.
      karachi.

129. Amna

Hi.. I want to renovate my two washrooms
    Like put in tiles and stuff and I also want to renovate my kitchen
    Any idea how much would it cost?
    Keeping in mind I’m not going for something very fancy

130. Najeeb

Hi dear
    i have a three bed room one kanal double story house in Gujranwala cant. i want to renovate the house by adding two beds one in ground floor and one in first floor. i also want to change the bathroom fittings.
    Do you have any competent person with all technical skill and know how to handle this
    Secondly how much it should cost
    regards
    Najeeb

131. Dilshad

Hello , I have an old house of 10 marla want to demolish and reconstruct 2 double story houses of 5 marla each in Sargodha. Can you please tell me how much cost will be approximately ?

132. Aanur

AOA,
    i have a 30*60 plot in G-15/1, with depression, i want to construct basement, ground and first floor, can you please tell me a rough estimate of the full house construction, also a basement in g-15 is recommended or not?

133. Mushtaq

Hello,

I have a house single story of 100 sq yds. I want to renovate it, need to know the estimate of further 2 floor construction. Currently My house is cement sheeted… Need your expert advice. Thanks much

134. Fahad

Asalamu Alakum I want to build a 1300 Sq Feet double story house in Islamabad with just basic structure and electric/sanitation. How much will price?

135. tauquir ali raza

i want to construct a plot 35*70 in bahria town karachi. kindly give me the estimate of ground plus one or only ground floor separately. please inform the company names who are working in BTK. estimated construction time. thanks

• tauquir ali raza
      Double storey house will cost you approximately 60 LAC
      Single storey will cost 35-40 lac
      To find good contractor, just visit the society and see under construction houses
      Just meet the owner of house to know about the reputation of builder
      After that you can select a good builder

136. Bhatti

Dear Sir,

I am planing to build a house of 1 Kanal (50*90) in islamabad which includes a open basement (due to location of plot ,we don’t need any concerte wall) Ground Floor and First floor.
    I will provide all material .how much will total labour cost and material .
    I just need estimate of grey structure with good class of work.

Thanks in advance for your kind guidance

137. Fahad

Sir what will be construction cost of 5 marla single story house in Islamabad? And also an estimate with the labour salary..thanks

138. Shakel

I have 200 square yards plot. Kindly tell me
    1) how much would be cost for grey construction.

2) for200 sq yards I have to leave some space side/front or there will be full construction on 200 square yards.

139. Mehmood Tariq

Hi,
    I have old 80 yard corner house in Karachi Shah Faisal Colony 1, I want to demolition and construct new house there ground + 1, on ground floor I need 3 shops and one bed room and hall, on first floor I need 2 bed room one drawing room one kitchen please tell me how much total coast will come for all this work.

140. Shahid

Hi sir, i have grey structure 8 marla home double story, what is cost off finishing 8 marla home double story?
    Regard

141. Dear Sir,
    Today I received possession of my 8 marla plot in Bahria Orchard LCO scheme.

Could you kindly advise building cost on this size of plot. I believe Bahria leaves room in front/side and end construction is only allowed on 7 marla’s.

Looking forward. Thanking you!

142. Muhammad Saqib

AOA
    I am very please to see your efforts and prompt response really appreciable.

I have 30*95 sq feet hall and i want to construct 3 to 4 bed rooms with only two wash rooms, one kitchen and lounge approximately 1150 sq feet, please guide me how much cost will incurred on grey structure and finishing.