Nab is investigating property scams: Real Estate Property Frauds in Pakistan
NAB; National Accountability Bureau is investing the property frauds & scams in Pakistan. Many Pakistanis living in Pakistan and abroad have complained about various property frauds. NAB is investigating the following real estate property scams in Pakistan:
- Commercial and residential developments built on pure agricultural land without planning permission
- Commercial and residential developments that are built on government land without planning permission
- Commercial and residential developments that are built without NOC; No Objection Certificate from the local development authorities
- Commercial and residential developments that were built with the revenue generated from corruption
- Commercial and residential developments that sold out more properties than the actual numbers
- Commercial and residential developments that sold out the same property to various buyers
- Government land that was sold out on cheaper rates than the actual market rates
- Land and properties that were illegally grabbed from the owners without payment
Buyers should be aware of real estate property frauds & scams in Pakistan
People in Pakistan love to buy houses & plots in different housing societies and areas according to their requirements and affordability. Due to high inflation rate and fast increasing property prices, people love to buy cheaper properties. After some time when people know that properties they bought have no proper documents or have many owners, then they complain about property frauds. Therefore this is the duty of the people to check the proper documents and status of properties they want to buy.
General public in Pakistan should inform the local development authorities and NAB about property scams
Government of Pakistan is digitalizing the land & property record and NAB is investigating the property scams for the benefits of general public. Therefore this is the duty of general public to help & inform the government and NAB. People should inform the local development authorities and NAB if they see any illegal developments or property frauds.