Understanding prime property locations
Home is not just a place to live in but a life long investment with great prospects of high returns. In the recent decade, property has out performed all other investments. Therefore, a home should be bought with great consideration. There are many factor that increase the demand and prince of a house, but most important factor is the location. As, it does not matter what we buy, but where we buy. A property located in a prime location sells like a hot cake due to the desire of many people to buy it. Here are the tips for Understanding prime property locations.
Rule to thumb to know the prime locations of a city
A simple formula can be used to know the prime locations of any city or area. Here are the following steps:
1) Open up the map of any city
2) Mark the city center (normally center of a city is the central business district)
3) Draw a circle of radius 2.5 km around the city center
4) Draw another circle of radius 7.5 km
5) Another circle of radius 12.5 km
6) Similarly we can draw more circles by increasing radius
7) Now name the circles. Area within first circle is A. Area within second circle is B, third is C, fourth is D and so on.
Location A is the most prime location of a city. B is the second prime location, C is the third prime location and so on. This clearly shows that when we move away from the city center locations become less prime, and when we move toward the city center locations are more prime.
This is a general formula to know top locations. People have many considerations while buying a home. They should always use this formula to find the best home locations.